Thursday, August 2, 2018

Term 3 Week 1

So far this week has been very successful with myself being up to date with my assessments from last term.Some of my challenges that I will be facing is the starting and finishing of my new assessments but I am more then determined to complete all work that is handed to me.My Goal for this year is to Pass NCEA Level 2 merit endorsed overall or even in a subject.To assure that I reach my goal I will work my best and also help others to work there best throughout the rest of this year.

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your goal. I believe you are capable of achieving merit endorsement. Well done on all your hard work so far this year. Keep up the effort

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Donnavyn,

    It is Gran here. I am impressed that you are achieving your NCEA Level 2 Year 12. All the best for the rest of your year.

    Kia kaha,
    Gran

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Donnavyn,
    I was working with Mr Borland and other teachers last year in PHS.
    Great to see you have a goal for getting NCEA L2 with merit. Go you. I find making my goal very specific really helps me achieve my goals, e.g. Stay at school till 4.30 to do my homework. Here is more on SMART goals
    Mrs Krausse

    ReplyDelete